What we see, are surrounded with daily is "love" according to the world...love that too often requires proving and earning and striving to attain...and with that, there is the fear that it will slip away...so we don't "risk" to know that love because it feels safer...and maybe it is...
Yet God's love is not like human love...it is without condition and whole. Why it is so hard for us to not only believe, but to receive His love for our self...to know and live as His beloved?
Because His love has no conditions, I can rest completely and freely in His approval of me...and this also means I must love myself...in my flesh, this is no easy task...yet I must continually allow myself to receive more and more of His love...He longs for me to...
And when I do, this Love miraculously touches those around me as well...
And what it all comes down to is this...God's heart longs to impart His love...
Tell them for Me that I love them...with all of My heart.
1 comment:
this is so easy yet so tough. we have to retrain our mind. everything we grow up knowing says that love has conditions. however, God's love, that perfect love, has no conditions. he loves us even when we don't always love him back. thanks for this post....
Post a Comment