May you experience the love of Christ, although, it is so great you will never fully understand it. It transcends all knowledge...which is why I cannot find the words...how can sitting in the Presence of Holiness manage words? Grasping the depth of God's love for me is so freeing it is consuming...Then your lives will be filled with all that God is...what a paradox this is...when I experience, truly KNOW by speechless experience, God's love which is "so great I can never fully understand because it transcends my knowledge" then my life is filled with all that He is...
This is only a true miracle in my heart...
Only when it transcends my words and thoughts and all of who I am and was and what I thought I knew, only then is my life filled with all of Who God really is...
The experience of knowing I am already fully loved has radically impacted my life...and my heart wants all to deeply know the same...because at the end of the verse...May you have the richest measure of the Divine Presence and become a body filled and flooded with God Himself...
I am...I am flooded...abounding and overwhelmed and overcome and overflowing with this love and "grace full" that I struggle to capture in my human frailty and contain what I feel...how do I let it abound from my heart and to those around me? How can I contain myself when I have truly had the "richest measure of the Divine Presence" of the living God?
Everything in me has changed...
2 comments:
glad you shared this. read it this morning....it has been a rough week and this gave me a reality check. love ya
this is awesome. changes always needs to take place and only starts inside of you. thanks for letting me read.
Post a Comment