Tuesday, February 23, 2010

more

Words can never suffice to acclaim You...no amount of my human knowledge can "acclaim" Who You are, how much you find joy in me, passionately love and care about me...i.e. my human approval and applaud and shouts of praise and enthusiasm do not come close to the glory I long to give You...to the glory You are...and to "acclaim" Your love to those around me...oh how my simple words, my spirit "groaning" within me that longs to know Your love more, to communicate it authentically and passionately to those in my life...my spirit literally groans because Your love consumes me...

Your love in me has allowed me to communicate, with full hope and belief, that You passionately love them...without hesitation...even as Your Spirit within me sees people, it is through eyes of compassion and longing...

What is this Love that I behold? I laugh to think of the transformation You have done in my life...Love transforms...by definition, "transformation" means change in form, appearance, nature, character...a miraculous change...

Father just words, I have so few...yet a painful sense of urgency for more of You to overflow...deeper into my own life and out of it...