Wednesday, December 7, 2011

invisible

Through the circumstances before me, daily life here, with things always in flux, changing, it is forcing my trust to a whole new level, one that I probably never would have intentionally chosen...even with the true lack of control in a familiar place, life seems much more predictable...You remove that here...

Yet it gives me the opportunity to experience Your continuity, Your Presence...

Fix my gaze upon what I cannot see...this is only possible through Your Spirit...and even as the visible world parades before me, give me the courage and faith of those before...as Moses (Hebrews 11:27), "for he never flinched but held staunchly to his purpose and endured steadfastly as one who gazed on Him Who is invisible."

As one who gazed on Him Who is invisible...fix my gaze upon what I cannot always see, You.

1 comment:

On the River's Edge said...

What a gift to have a daughter that can spiritually encourage! I love you!