I believe in the God who pulls strings through circumstances.
Hebrews 11:8, "Urged on by faith Abraham, when he was called, obeyed and went forth to a place which he was destined to receive as an inheritance; and he went although he did not know or trouble his mind about where he was to go."
And so I walk...towards my inheritance that You have called me to.
Jeremiah 10:23, "Lord, I know that the determination of the way of a man is not in himself; it is not in man, even in man at his best, to direct his own steps."
Me at my best is still dirty rags in Your sight. I truly am powerless apart from dependence.
Proverbs 20:24, "Man's steps are ordered by the Lord. How then can a man understand his way?"
I cannot.
Psalm 37:23, "The steps of a good man (woman) are directed and established by the Lord when He (God) delights in his (her) way and He (God) busies Himself with his (her) EVERY step."
You don't lead me part way then stop.
So I walk with You, following Your lead, towards my inheritance of more Life, wholeness, holiness, love and grace...because You pull strings through circumstances to glorify Yourself.
1 comment:
You could preach! You know that! I have been to starbucks like 10 times to see you. You haven't been there. I hope they don't think that I am a stalker!
Post a Comment