Wednesday, December 17, 2008

i am not skilled...

"To understand...what God has willed, what God has planned...I only know at His right hand, stands One who is my Savior" (opening lyrics to Aaron Shust My Savior My God).

I am thankful that God hovers over the chaos, the unknowns, seemingly random situations in my life...hovering ready to create order and beauty...

And I don't have to understand. I do not even possess the skills nor control to do so...God does not expect me to figure it out. I get to trust Him and joyfully watch it unfold.

Psalm 16:11, "You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore."

There it is again...His right hand...

To be positioned at God's right hand is a place of honor...and there is Jesus...pleasures forevermore.

So here I sit, here I rest...completely frustrated, humbled, needy...yet in a place of honor and privilege...in my Savior's presence, fullness of joy...that is all I know, know by faith...the path of my life.

No comments: