Friday, June 27, 2008

grace

This was given to me today and it articulates so well the voice of my Father, to me right now...

The Lord says, “I hear your prayers before they are voiced, but I listen still for your cry because I delight that you come to Me with your needs. I could arrange to have all your needs supplied in such a way that no requests would be necessary, but you would be unmindful of the source of your good.

When you are forced to plead with Me for your needs, you then accept My supply with a grateful spirit. This all contributes to the progress of your soul in faith and grace. The experience of prayer answered is only of incidental importance in comparison to your growth in grace and spiritual maturity.

Your love for Me, says the Lord, also deepens as you pray and receive an answer because each answer is evidence of My concern for you and My desire to bless. The more you pray, the more My love is revealed to you; thus your faith is growing strong by reason of the exercise. Yet your heart is being melted by My love for you and your response."

And ah yes, I am okay, as I continue to walk in His love and grace.

5 comments:

lila04 said...

hey,

don't know if you turn back to germany/berlin. but i need a "tandempartner" to learn better english! and maybe you will learn a little bit more german. Interested?
many greetings from rainy berlin

lila04 said...

hey,

I wrote english? didn't I? You have to write german - and I english :-)
it's a nice idea to meet when you're in berlin - i'm in berlin from 4th of august. i agree with you, that it would be good to know the face of the person you and I share thougths etc. but I know your face actually ;-)
we can arrange a meeting. why you only stay 2 weeks? and your basketballteam? I'm sorry if you don't play next season!

lila04 said...

my number is: 0172/3947192

i live 5 minutes far from the generator hostel :-) and i think it would be funny to see you (again) playing (basketball) and to have a talk :-)
maybe i'm not in berlin from 13-16 th of august. but before or after i have time.

lila04 said...

hey,

how was it in berlin? to busy to give a call :-)
hope you write back... or we'll see us in berlin when you are here.
many greetings

lila04 said...

i've just read about the game with berlin baskets - if i had known this date i've come to the court :-( but maybee you sometimes play again with aia team in berlin :-)